The dog friendly Kenwood Hall Hotel & Spa, is just one mile from Sheffield city centre and easily accessible from the M1. The hotel dates back to 1867 and was originally the family home of George Wostenholm, the master cutler of the steel industry at the time.
Kenwood Hall combines a convenient location and idyllic country setting with its 12 acres of beautiful parkland providing a perfect backdrop for short breaks and a range of events and celebrations.
There are 30 dog friendly rooms at Kenwood Hall with 11 of them being Superior Rooms – you don’t need to stint on luxury just because you have your pet with you!
A maximum of 2 dogs can stay in your room at Kenwood Hall but there is no restriction on size of pet.
A £15 one-off service charge applies – this is a cleaning charge irrespective of length of stay or how many dogs in the room.
Your dog will get a great welcome at Kenwood Hall and even receive an arrival gift! Kenwood Hall has very few restrictions so your beloved pooch can join you in the bar, lounge and restaurant. There are also 12 acres of parkland for them to explore!
For the comfort of other guests at Kenwood Hall, they do ask the following:
- Please ensure that your companion is kept on their leash whilst inside the hotel.
- Pets are welcome to share their owner’s guestroom, however only certain areas within the Restaurant and Café Bar are permitted.
- To ensure that our team can offer the same level of great customer service without upsetting or distressing your pet, we ask that there is always an owner present while any member of the hotel staff is servicing your guestroom (housekeeping, engineering, room service, etc.). We kindly ask that your pet is restrained or removed from guest room while hotel staff is present working in room, whichever you feel is best.
- If for any reason you need to leave your pet unattended in your guestroom, please notify one of our Guest Service Agents on reception & place the ‘Pet in Room’ door hanger on the outside of your guestroom door.
- We know it can be difficult to calm down an excited pet, but please ensure your Pet does not disrupt the “quiet enjoyment” of other guests due to excessive barking.
- We ask that you remove and dispose of any litter properly in one of the outside waste bins.
- We must stress that the Hotel is not a kennel and is not liable for any injury suffered by your Pet while on hotel premises.
Kenwood Hall is an excellent venue for weddings; family events; celebrations or even a short break with your beloved four-legged friend.