Up to five dogs are welcome at Majestic, a charming, self-contained wing of the owners’ 1808 stone cottage, situated within North Dorset’s Blackmore Vale, only 2 miles from Shaftesbury.
Comfortably furnished, Majestic offers an ideal base for both a family group or couples wishing to explore this lovely area with their four-legged friends.
Inside Majestic you will find a well-equipped kitchen leading into a snug sitting and dining room, with exposed stone walls, and a staircase ascending to the two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside, there’s an attractive, small enclosed garden, whilst at the rear, visitors to Majestic are welcome to use the child and pet-safe lawned garden and seating area, perfect for outdoor dining.
You can also say hello to the owners’ miniature ponies and donkeys, who love to be petted!
Locally to Majestic, explore historic Shaftesbury with its array of fascinating shops, pubs (several of which are dog friendly) and restaurants, as well as famous Gold Hill of Hovis advert fame, take the short drive to the picturesque Blackmore Vale, or seek out Stourhead house and gardens, or quaint Sherborne with its abbey and ancient castles.
This Shaftesbury holiday cottage provides a perfect base from which to explore this lovely area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x triple bunks (double below, single above). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and single fold-up bed.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fitted stairgate
- Lockable off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed front patio garden with furniture
- Shared rear lawned garden and patio with furniture and BBQ
- Five well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Dogs to be kept on a lead whilst on premises due to ponies and donkeys
- The owner has dogs
- Note: There is a pond with a low fence in the shared garden
- Note: Open tread stairs to first floor
- Note: This property is adjacent to the A30, some road noise may be heard.