Up to four dogs can stay at St Michael’s Cottage, a delightful 16th century, semi-detached cottage set in the peaceful hamlet of St Michael, South Elmham.
St Michael South Elmham is one of a group of villages known as The Saints which are all named after their village church. The Saints are situated close to the Suffolk/Norfolk border and are located in beautiful rural countryside which you and your four-legged friends can explore.
With beams and low doorways throughout, this excellent St Michael’s cottage has character written all over it and provides a wonderful base for a family holiday in rural Suffolk.
The ground floor of this cottage consists of a modern fitted kitchen and a spacious sitting room with a warming woodburning stove perfect for you cani ne companion to lie beside!
The first floor is accessed by an historic open tread staircase which leads to three beautiful bedrooms, all of which have wooden beams and authentic wooden window frames, as well as a modern family bathroom.
The enclosed rear garden at St. Michael’s cottage is an ideal spot for the children and dogs to play in safety as you sit back and take in the sun before enjoying an evening barbecue.
The market town of Bungay is just four miles away and is home to a fine selection of shops, cafes and pubs as well as Bungay Castle.
The renowned seaside town of Southwold is just a short drive, as are the southern Norfolk Broads and even the cathedral city of Norwich.
St. Michael’s Cottage is a wonderful Suffolk holiday cottage in a stunning country location, perfect for a visit any time of the year.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x single, 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single. Bathroom with bath, power shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, single sofa bed and woodburning stove.
- Biomass central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ, front garden with pond
- Four well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1.6 miles
- Note: There is a pond in the front garden, children and dogs to be supervised
- Note: There are low beams and very low doorways throughout the cottage
- Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 6 people
- No stag/hen or similar.