One of over 3000 dog friendly Sykes Cottages, Valley View is a beautifully-refurbished, semi-detached cottage is situated on the outskirts of the historic, charming village of Tregony.
A wonderful homely feel greets you the moment you enter this lovely property.
Spacious yet cosy, there is a well-equipped kitchen, dining room, welcoming sitting room with a woodburner for those cooler evenings and a utility room which leads directly out onto the south-facing decked, enclosed patio.
From here a gate leads down a few steps to the lawn, ideal for children and pets to play.
Up to 4 dogs are welcome at Valley View and the garden is perfect for them to exercise and explore.
There are three bedrooms at dog friendly Valley View, ideal for all the family with the double and twin rooms both enjoying lovely countryside views.
Tregony is a village full of charm on the beautiful Roseland Peninsula.
Formerly a port, historic sights abound with the unusual clock tower, the 17th century almshouses and the site of a 12th century castle is particularly notable.
Tregony features some lovely individual shops and you can always stop off for refreshment at the dog friendly King’s Arm pub where your canine companion will be welcomed with water bowl and may even enjoy a dog biscuit from the bar.
Few places can compare with the Roseland, one of the most picturesque and unspoilt parts of the British Isles, with beautiful sandy beaches, delightful river and stunning countryside for you and your pets to explore.
The nearby Portholland Beach is dog friendly all year round.
With so much to see and do, Valley View really is a wonderful location for a holiday with your four-legged friend whatever time of year.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Utility. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner.
• Oil central heating with woodburner
• Neff electric oven, halogen hob, integrated Neff microwave, larder fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPhone/iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
• Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
• Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
• Cot, highchair and stairgate
• Off road parking for 3 cars
• Lawned garden
• Raised and enclosed, dog-friendly decking area with furniture
• Four well-behaved dogs welcome
• Sorry, no smoking
• Shop and pub 10 mins walk
• Note: Steps down from terrace to garden
• Note: Check-in 4pm.