Hello again dog friends,
Hum was getting very annoyed about the dirty marks on the carpet. When the boys were home for Easter I had played in the garden with them and had a bit of a mad half hour splashing in the stream and jumping on the raised beds so I’m afraid there were quite a few muddy marks on the carpet!
Poor old Hum was struggling to get it properly clean. She thought she was going to have to call on the carpet cleaner man but then we got sent the Bissell SpotClean Pro™ to test.
The Bissell SpotClean Pro™ deep cleans small areas of carpet or upholstery where there are dirty marks or stains.
For your Human-folk, here are the details of the machine:
- Remove stains like a pro: This professional-style spot cleaner uses water, formula and powerful suction to clean and protect soft surfaces
- Clean anywhere, anytime: Spray, scrub and lift spots and stains from carpets, rugs, upholstery, stairs, auto interiors and more
- Power through the mess: Remove spots, spills and stains with superior suction and large, removable water tanks
- Comes with a sample size bottle of Wash and Protect Professional
- Includes a large stain & upholstery and a tough stain tool
So did it work? Well dog pals I supervised while Hum did the spray bit and Glenn did the suction bit and well the results were extremely impressive.
No more muddy marks and a happy Hum.
Four and a half paw print rating for the Bissell SpotClean Pro™ – Hum is hoping to try the Cordless version next as it will be convenient for the stairs and car!