Hi dog pals,
I is back wiv another review for you! I received a lovely pink Illumiseen Collar in the post and couldn’t wait to try it on!
My Illumiseen collar arrived with a lovely letter from the Illumiseen Team addressed directly to me and letting me know that it was to keep me safe and seen during my travels. (@Illumiseen Illumiseen )
Hum resized the collar to fit me and I tried it on. It is very comfortable to wear and then you get the good bit! With a press of a button, the Illumiseen Collar lights up!!!! Look at me glowing with it on!!!! Incredible!!!!
So for your Humans here is more info:
- The LED dog collar is the answer to a significant problem faced by many night-loving dog owners: visibility of their four-legged friends when it gets dark.
- Whether you’re playing a game of fetch or taking your nightly walk, you shouldn’t need to worry about losing Fido in the backyard or drivers failing to see your dog at night. This is where lighted dog collars come in.
- Lightweight, durable, and fully adjustable, this flexible LED-illuminated collar provides optimal visibility, ensuring you — and vehicles — can see your best friend at all times. The convenient, easy-to-use clips make fitting your dog with the collar a breeze.
- One quick click is all it takes to adjust the light between slow, steady, and rapid flashing modes, and you and your pup are ready to go.
- The glow in the dark dog collar comes with a rechargeable battery that provides five hours of illumination for every one-hour charge, eliminating the headache, hassle, and cost of replacing batteries.
So, dog pals, I think this is an excellent idea and am really glad the Illumiseen Team sent me my light up collar. Not only will it keep me safe BUT it is pretty. A lovely pink during the day and a super red glow in the dark! There are lots of other colours to choose from and different sizes to fit all sizes of dogs so your humans are bound to find you the perfect fit in your favourite colour!
I am extremely happy with my Illumiseen collar as is Hum so I give it a great ‘High Five’ paws!